Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 7/27, put our order on hold after being assigned a VIN in September. Our hold just came off today (10/6), and our EDD is now Nov 22 - Dec 24. A little unexpected, as I was almost certain we'd be getting it late this month at the very least, but since it's already so close to the new year...doesn't hurt, I guess. Hoping for a 2022 for sure.

Reactions: K-Fresh
Ordered 7/27, put our order on hold after being assigned a VIN in September. Our hold just came off today (10/6), and our EDD is now Nov 22 - Dec 24. A little unexpected, as I was almost certain we'd be getting it late this month at the very least, but since it's already so close to the new year...doesn't hurt, I guess. Hoping for a 2022 for sure.
Interesting, my order sounds very similar but with a different EDD range. Ordered 7/30, placed on hold in Sept after VIN assignment, now I have an EDD of Oct 8 - Nov 2. I’m expecting to get it this month, but now I don’t know.

MYP/Solid Black/White/Tow/FSD

Like others, after shifting from September to Oct 3-20, today it switched to Oct 7-19.

So... maybe this month?

Model Y LR | Ext White| Int Black | Seats 5 | Wheels 19" | Tow Yes | FSD No
Order completion date 6/25
Ordered the identical Y completed 6/14. Delivered evening of 9/30 after EDD jumped around a lot (also put it on hold for 2 weeks in July).

I predict 10/11 delivery, you're 11 days after us.

My EDD shifted to Oct 7-20 after being at Oct 3-20 for the past week.
EDD changed to Oct 11-20 this morning then I got a VIN about 20 minutes ago!

VIN: M286XXX

Website says EDD is Oct 9-15. Called Tesla and the rep said the car is still in CA so Oct 15 looked more reasonable. I asked to schedule delivery Oct 20 since we'll be out of town until the 19th and was able to schedule it for then.

Reactions: OxBrew
EDD shifted from 10/7-20 to 10/8-14 and received a 2021 VIN:284XXX. When clicking the link to schedule delivery, only 10/13-15 were available.

As much as this hurts, I may delay my delivery further. I had been worried about my 2018 Model 3 value dropping but that doesn't seem to be happening and I was really hoping for a 22' VIN.

I am going to speak to my SA and will let the WA folks here know before releasing the VIN so hopefully one of you guys can stalk inventory and snag it.
(MYLR, MSM/Black, 19", 5-seat, No tow or FSD)

EDD shifted from 10/7-20 to 10/8-14 and received a 2021 VIN:284XXX. When clicking the link to schedule delivery, only 10/13-15 were available.

As much as this hurts, I may delay my delivery further. I had been worried about my 2018 Model 3 value dropping but that doesn't seem to be happening and I was really hoping for a 22' VIN.

I am going to speak to my SA and will let the WA folks here know before releasing the VIN so hopefully one of you guys can stalk inventory and snag it.
(MYLR, MSM/Black, 19", 5-seat, No tow or FSD)
Our EDD jumped to Oct 11th after coming off hold on the 6th. Where are these silly 2022 models? lol

Reactions: PNWLeccy