Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe you haven't driven Interstate 5 from CA <-> WA but there are in fact mountain passes that do get snow and/or inclement weather.

Absolutely it’s possible. I’m just saying it’s highly suspect given the delivery to the same-ish location on the same day. One goes through as planned and the other doesn’t. If it was a weather delay wouldn’t it be affecting all deliveries.

Absolutely it’s possible. I’m just saying it’s highly suspect given the delivery to the same-ish location on the same day. One goes through as planned and the other doesn’t. If it was a weather delay wouldn’t it be affecting all deliveries.
Yeah you've got a good point, we had a car transported from an out of state dealer a few years ago that went AWOL for 2 days en route. Guy finally shows up 2 days late, and was grumpy that I had called and escalated with the dealer and shipper. No communication in the interim, just eventually calls and says "come pick up your car". After he unloaded, I got into it a little with him and he apologized for not picking up the phone and calling.

I thought they're changing that policy because the rep told me if I defer my VIN to someone else, there's no guarantee you're not just going to the back of the line. Maybe they're just trying to move inventory for December quicker, who knows
Yep that must be the case. I got assigned a Vin today and was told to take delivery per my service advisor 12/26-12/28. But I told them I want to delay until January 1 and was unassigned my VIN. New EDD is now 12/26-12/31 lol

I was going to order the MYLR too till I heard it would be ready in June. So I switched it to the MYP because they said Dec. At this point it does not look like that will happen. But maybe I will get lucky in the next week.

But reading all the posts here, it seems the wait for a MYP quick if you get lucky or ranges from 60 to 90 days for most. That would put me at the end of Jan.

Hmm. MYLR blue black. Ordered 8/13. Got my VIN 11/30 I think? Delivery didn’t get scheduled until 12/17 and then it got pushed a week from 12/22 to 12/29. Seems my time from vin to delivery is abnormal compared to what all of you are experiencing….

My credit application expired, don’t get me started when my SA told me I had to fill out the app to complete my profile. Trying to decide if I should get the credit app filed again. Switching to USAA bc the rates are about 0.5% less
My also expired about a week ago i called Tesla, The SA told me he would switch it to cash for now and once i get a VIN to call back and have them switch it to financing.