Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yet another push back as of the morning. Happens like clockwork the morning after my 1st part of the EDD window:

(See signature for full history - although EDD changes are getting so plentiful I’ve hit my character limit 😂)
- Most recent EDD = 2/4-3/1
- As of morning EDD = 2/8-3/7

More pushes from others? I’m guessing I go to EOQ…

Mine pushed 4 days out. When changing to home delivery last weekend, SA said arrival would be towards the end of the third week of the month. The bouncing EDD's still support that assertion, fingers crossed.
Hoping that’s the same with me! Not sure if the exterior colors are done in batches or not but otherwise same EDD pretty much and Seattle area.

My current EDD is Feb 27-March 27. I called my SA today to ask about the recent 20 day pushback for my EDD. I knew he wouldn't have any information about the why, but he did say had some firmer dates for the delivery. He said he could see that my car was expected to ship out of Fremont on March 13th and arrive at the service center on March 15th. Has anyone else been able to receive similar info from your SA in the past, and was that info generally correct?

For anyone down south, i was told today by somoneone at Tesla that the location in Fife it will open in April. Will have showroom, delivery and service. He said it will be one of, if not the largest service center in the US for what it’s worth. For those who have delivery around then, you might be able to pick up your car there?

My current EDD is Feb 27-March 27. I called my SA today to ask about the recent 20 day pushback for my EDD. I knew he wouldn't have any information about the why, but he did say had some firmer dates for the delivery. He said he could see that my car was expected to ship out of Fremont on March 13th and arrive at the service center on March 15th. Has anyone else been able to receive similar info from your SA in the past, and was that info generally correct?
I was told the same thing in December and it never happened. Said it would get a VIN on dec 15th and it never happened. Was told he saw info in the backend that I was not able to see on my end. Got my car in a month later after getting my hopes up. Hopefully you have better luck.

Your SA is making *sugar* up, so that you stop calling them.

• Funny
Reactions: Corndart
Has anybody been in their EDD window? I've always chased it and as soon as a I get a few days close to it (last time it was the day before), it has eluded me.

Today I am within the two week window of my EDD. I'm praying that's a good sign. Still no VIN though...
I have entered my EDD window at least 3 times now, they always just push me back on the second day (like this morning).