Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Called Tesla today and they said Seattle deliveries come from a delivery center in SODO and only support Tesla Direct deliveries, not Renton. None of the cars there had any missing parts or atleast that’s what I was told. Hopefully I get assigned a VIN soon once these cars get delivered to their customers and there’s more space for new cars 😁

Reactions: Corndart
This is what I got from my SA. (Vin received 4/25) Not sure why they can’t just give more details on what inspection is needed and how long it will take. Planning to be out of town next week, so really hoping for delivery this week.

Renton Delivery:
“Unfortunately, we still waiting for certain inspection to complete before delivering the vehicle. Once the inspection is complete, you will receive an text message to schedule a delivery appointment.”

Ugh I called Tesla to ask why my delivery window kept getting delayed. They said car should be estimated around May 09

But then I also asked if I can move from cash to financing later. Just me asking this question, they moved my account from cash to incomplete. I quickly selected cash again and completed the profile, but I don’t know if it will affect my delivery at all. I hope I don’t get pushed to the back of the line for this. So frustrating