Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Washington State Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
How did delivery go for you guys? Did you get a text or phone call to schedule delivery?
Looks like ill have to wait more.
Yes. I got a text that car has passed inspection and I can schedule delivery.

Picked up the car yesterday evening. Friday it was quiet at Renton, so they let me inspect the car. Found quite a few issues, but decided not to reject the car. Made a service request today.

I would suggest you ti keep texting 510 number once every day asking if there is any update. I called once every two days too even when I knew the answer they would provide.

Reactions: gaurilla
Sorry to throw this off topic. I got my Model 3 last year in Vegas from a Vegas Tesla Service Center, because I lived there...makes sense. I live in Vancouver now, waiting on my MYP with a delivery window of July 9-Aug. 20th. Is Tesla going to make me drive up to Seattle area to get my car or do I get to choose and pick it up in Portland? I'm really confused and don't know if I should be hanging out with you guys are or the Oregon Waiting room peeps lol. Did find out today that construction is starting on a Vancouver Tesla Service Center. Thanks for any info you might have.

It should have told you when your ordered what location it could be delivered to - or if you would need to do home delivery.

You can email your SA (if you have one yet), or you can call the Portland store (there should be a direct number on the Tesla "Find Us" page) and have them look into it & make any requested changes.

I also just went from 5/10-5/23 to June 10-July 15.

I’m a June 2021 order, cash and no financing. SA has been zero help.
Similar order here. 8/30 MYLR 19 7seat tow. Originally estimate was December. Then the marathon of date changes started. It's now 7/20-8/31. I already replaced one vehicle while waiting. I have been tempted to just be done with it and pick up an EV6.

for those of you took delievery, how long it took you to receive the license plates? I have a trip coming up and i'm hoping to get the license plates before then.
It’s better, you don’t pay tolls haha

The person who delivered the car said don’t put the plates when they come as temporary ones are valid for 90 days and you get to travel toll free 😛

Reactions: Corndart