Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weird buzzing sound after updating to 2022.24.6 [Fixed in 2022.36.1]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Niiiice. I am trying to force my update, but can't seem to get it to check. Any advice? I've gone to Software tab, I've toggled wifi off and back on, I've rebooted the car. Anything else I can do?
Tesla pushes it based on whatever algorithm they use but it seems all of us who complained before and are in the system got the last 3 updates on day 1 so open a service request and ask them. I have seen it take 3-4 days before so you will hear from SC for sure before that.

Last edited:
Reactions: zoomer0056
Seriously, is it really fixed or are you just screwing with us?
lol, yes it is fixed now. I reported the issue initially a month ago and so far the car is quiet now.

But I have to warn you the update was scary, check my posts above. It stuck at 60% for a long time then when it jumped to 80% I got warning that my car battery is 0%!!!!!!! (doors locked, charge port locked and you cannot do anything), 10 min later it got 100% install and car rebooted with no issues and battery showing the correct amount (it was like 65% charge)

Reactions: zoomer0056