Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Weird buzzing sound after updating to 2022.24.6 [Fixed in 2022.36.1]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FINALLY... 2022.36.2 did the trick in my 2021 MSP. That high pitch sound was driving me crazy.
enjoy.jpg

It’s just random, no secret to getting update sooner rather than later. Just try to stay connected to Wi-Fi.
I dunno, my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate told me that if you go into the car's main menu and tap all of the buttons on the left side main menu bar in alphabetical order three times in a row with less than one second delay between each tap that it triggers an instant update. I tried it but nothing happened. Under software it still says that I have the latest version (2022.28) even though that's a total lie...

I dunno, my father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate told me that if you go into the car's main menu and tap all of the buttons on the left side main menu bar in alphabetical order three times in a row with less than one second delay between each tap that it triggers an instant update. I tried it but nothing happened. Under software it still says that I have the latest version (2022.28) even though that's a total lie...
It used to be, years ago, that each service center was geofenced. All you had to do was sit in the parking lot for a while and you would get an update. Once that was commonly known, they stopped doing it.

• Informative
Reactions: Fleetwood75