Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor We're the makers of 3D MAXpider KAGU Floor Mats.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We've spent many years building our brand and we hear you regarding the badging.

If you knew about us back in 2010, our logo was always polished aluminum on all of our applications. Going forward, all releases will feature this matte finished logo to cut down on the bling factor.

View attachment 651127

We understand that people sometimes switch out our logos with other badging, black out our logo completely, or remove it, which is perfectly fine and doesn't affect your warranty since it allows everyone to personalize their mats.

Any way to purchase just the matte logo to replace our existing ones?

Do you plan on producing the Elegant range for RHD?
Our US Team is only knowledgeable about the Left Hand Drive Product Lines. While we are aware that our International teams make RHD vehicles, we are unaware which product lines they intend to develop. But given the popularity of the Tesla Vehicles, They're most likely going to make RHD versions of all our existing product lines for Tesla eventually. But our team is unaware of what their timetable would be.

@3DMatsUSA

Any tips for "reviving" 3D Kagu mats that have suffered some wear from hard soled shoes? My driver's side matt looks okay but not great due to wear/scuffs on the surface. It is basically a less dark, rich color than the other mats now. I've cleaned the mats and applied 303 Aerospace Protectant but that just makes everything so slippery and doesn't hide the scuffs as much as I would lik.

@3DMatsUSA

Any tips for "reviving" 3D Kagu mats that have suffered some wear from hard soled shoes? My driver's side matt looks okay but not great due to wear/scuffs on the surface. It is basically a less dark, rich color than the other mats now. I've cleaned the mats and applied 303 Aerospace Protectant but that just makes everything so slippery and doesn't hide the scuffs as much as I would lik.
The TPR material used in our mat is a tradeoff of stiffness vs comfort- regular cleaning helps but won't fully hide the scuffs. Could you message us with your order info?

Shoot- no idea where the order info is at this point but here are some pictures of the mats (I just cleaned them with soap and water prior drying for this picture). The rear mat has the nice rich color still whereas my driver and passenger mats have what appear to be permanent markings all over them. Funny because the 3D mats in my model X (the below are from my model 3) have no wear marks at all, and we wear similar shoes in both cars.

Anyways, the marks on the mats below annoyed me enough that I yanked the mats out of the car and am using a completely different set now.

IMG_7005.jpg

IMG_7006.jpg

Shoot- no idea where the order info is at this point but here are some pictures of the mats (I just cleaned them with soap and water prior drying for this picture). The rear mat has the nice rich color still whereas my driver and passenger mats have what appear to be permanent markings all over them. Funny because the 3D mats in my model X (the below are from my model 3) have no wear marks at all, and we wear similar shoes in both cars.

Anyways, the marks on the mats below annoyed me enough that I yanked the mats out of the car and am using a completely different set now.

View attachment 653047

View attachment 653048
Thanks- just sent you a message.

I refuse to buy these mats with that huge god awful logo. I don't want my car to look like Nascar with logos from every vendor plastered all over it. If you want my money, sell these mats with an option to not include the logo.

I realize that there are aftermarket kits to delete the logo, but I shouldn't have to spend $100+ on floor mats and then spend more money on a logo delete kit.

• Disagree
Reactions: davewill and Biggus
I purchased the full set (front row, back row, trunk and frunk) and they are great, with one exception. The driver's mat has always shifted side to side on the end closest to the seat. I am constantly repositioning it because the grippy underside is not enough to keep it in position. It's as if the mat is not wide enough for the space or my car was not built to spec. (I wish Tesla had built-in retaining clips like all of my other cars.) Any ideas on how to hold these in position?

I purchased the full set (front row, back row, trunk and frunk) and they are great, with one exception. The driver's mat has always shifted side to side on the end closest to the seat. I am constantly repositioning it because the grippy underside is not enough to keep it in position. It's as if the mat is not wide enough for the space or my car was not built to spec. (I wish Tesla had built-in retaining clips like all of my other cars.) Any ideas on how to hold these in position?
Will velcro work? A few pieces of just the hooks side?

Reactions: mthurman