Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

West Drayton/Heathrow Sept month end pickups

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi

I also did a £1 test just after I added Tesla as an online banking payee. Where do u expect to see that they got the £1 ? I assume u just make the payments with the correct details and ref no and assume the best !

No receipts or notifications but you can find it in your source code if you search “ExistingDeposit” . I have made three small payments towards my X to test the system and each time my deposit has been increased by the correct amount within a couple of hours of my transfer. Make sure you use the invoice reference number.

Tony

Test payments we sent around weekend period didn't seem to update till following week.

The pattern we saw was payments made evening showed up mid morning next day. There seemed to be a morning cutoff too, maybe around 8am. These seemed to get picked up that morning too.

Test payments we sent around weekend period didn't seem to update till following week.

The pattern we saw was payments made evening showed up mid morning next day. There seemed to be a morning cutoff too, maybe around 8am. These seemed to get picked up that morning too.

I have made three transfers this week, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday. All made between 3 and 4 pm and all appeared in source code before 7pm the same day. I was really surprised tonight because I expected a weekend delay but I did the transfer at about 3.45 and it was in the SC by 6.30pm!

Being rushed out once sat in the car was no fun, and the amount of waxy gunk/water spots etc on the leather is not great. That said, the car is tremendous, and easily worth it.

Ohg, and I moaned about no frunk carpet and they're expressing one for delivery tomorrow :) Their staff were mostly a credit to them; polite, agile and good-humoured despite the shitshow
You’re lucky.

Boo hoo hoo from me.
To add to my saga, I no longer have my lovely M3. 24h from pickup the front passenger window starts going down randomly (perhaps a result of them soaking the interior of the door yesterday...). It’s now at Brooklands SC for urgent repair and I have been given a 4 yr old MS in the interim. It seems v dated cf the M3. Hope to get it back next week and have it until it goes back in Nov for paintwork corrections! :(

Did they confirm a passenger window fault as quite a few passenger windows randomly opening have been out down to human error. Look in main thread for exact details - iirc something about position of button and it getting accidentally pressed and being on wrong side not being noticed.

• Informative
Reactions: zayn
Well, I eventually got my correct final invoice and by looking at the web site source code found my £1 payment. So, I've coughed up the cash - no going back now! It you're at West Drayton at about 11AM then I might see you.

Did they confirm a passenger window fault as quite a few passenger windows randomly opening have been out down to human error. Look in main thread for exact details - iirc something about position of button and it getting accidentally pressed and being on wrong side not being noticed.
It even happens when there’s no one in the car! They have tried a reboot of ‘computer’ and a power off. They are running diagnostics on Monday but they suspect it needs a new part inside the door,

I tried out Sentry mode on my first trip to a carpark and it registered a few hits. When I got back home I had a look and saw a few couples admiring the car and walking around it. Very good quality video btw. Well worth using. I wonder if Tesla will integrate this somehow. Is there any internal memory in the car I wonder? Could be a huge selling point if it was easily downloadable and incorporated the rear camera too IMHO :cool:

V10 adds the rear camera to sentry mode recordings

• Informative
Reactions: Keeper
Had to charge as I only had 33% and needed to drive to Wales;

Not many stalls at West Drayton (more being added soon i think), so might be worth heading for Heathrow Terminal 5, or even down the road to a charger further afield

On SatNav Red Pins are "in range" and light-red ones "out of range"

trying to work out if I should bother with Sentry mode or not.

beware of the battery drain - e.g. if you are parked at the airport for a week, but if parked at worrk / supermarket I definitely would. Only takes an idiot a second to do damage.

Picked up yesterday afternoon. Appointment was at 3pm, got taken to the car around 5:30, there was coffee and cookies and limited seating. The car was quite wet (there'd been a massive downpour) and the handover was polite but quite rushed. Interior mats were still wrapped in plastic in the boot. Checked the car over as best I could and all seems in order. Car is filthy this morning from the drive home so will get it washed and have a proper look over the paintwork later... Odometer is on 78 so still within the no quibble range.

Performance was even better than I was expecting despite how many times I've read about it. Pressing the peddle seriously increases the heart rate! Loving it :)

Phone call whilst on our way.

Sounds like our cars transporter broken down and impounded in Winchester and now driver hours timeout.

Also sounds like it’s not the first one.

Trying to swap cars so if anyone with scheduled Monday pickup of blue LR with tow gets a late vin swap, enjoy our car!
Had me worried for a second there.....pick up on Monday 1530 but MSM with tow.....phew!!!