Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What’s your job?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hard question, even I don’t know what I do sometimes.

I currently manage a team of awesome people, all smarter than me, in customer success/professional services for a global software company.
Our team goal is to help our most massive customers (Fortune 500 territory) to be better at what they do and deliver amazing products spanning software, hardware, retail, finance, vehicle manufacturers, space exploration, etc etc.

Simple question really, what do you do (or did you do) for a living?

I’ve been on here for about 2 years now and some people talk about some amazing things that I literally have no idea about - primarily kWh, solar power, software and other electrical stuff. So just thought it would be interesting.

I’m a British Army Officer. Served since 2002 as a young private and pushed up the ranks to commissioning 2 years ago. Seen almost every conflict in that time and seen every continent on the planet.
I am a registered nurse in a neonatal intensive care unit in Atlanta, GA in the US.

giphy.gif

• Funny
Reactions: Dilly and fholbert
Sometime it is not that simple as people use different thresholds for what they want to let know about themselves in a public forum. Also sometime you see various personal criticisms including Mukovite etc., thrown at by others some as a banter but others more seriously. Knowing more personal details including the occupation etc., can be more of a hindernace to freely express your views.
It's a fair point. Last time we played this game I worked out someone's home address. Now I know what they do for a living. ;)

• Informative
Reactions: M1tch