Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What accessories are people buying?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Things I bought include:
- 3rd party center console
- cubby holder (came with console as addon, has problems sticking sometimes but invaluable)
- cell phone holder x2
- dog seat cover
- tesla chademo adapter
- tesla outdoor cover
- key holder (blue)
- usb drive (I never use it though)
- four port usb charger

I second what was said about about the shade not needed. I too was very scared that it would be too bright as every car with a sunroof I rented I normally had the hard cover closed but never been an issue and I would say its not needed. I just have the standard mats too.

How do you like the key fob holder? The chain and ring look kinda "cheap".

Right now I am considering the all weather mats and panoramic roof sunshade. Any recommendations from people on what they found useful and not useful?

What about where you bought it? I see Amazon has some off brand alternatives to the weather and the sun shade.
Rear partial shelf lift kit is a must-have. Saves me lots of trouble stopping, opening my liftgate and closing the shelf (again and again). Check it out at Abstract Ocean.

Sun screens for hatch and pano
Silicone fob holder (Abstract Ocean)
Bracket for UMC
Wall bracket for cable
Suntek on all painted surfaces
Slap on sun visor (Sporty's Pilot Shop)
Quite a few microfiber towels (Chemical Guys)

Right now I am considering the all weather mats and panoramic roof sunshade. Any recommendations from people on what they found useful and not useful?

What about where you bought it? I see Amazon has some off brand alternatives to the weather and the sun shade.

I got the parcel shelf, pano roof screens(also great for keeping bugs out when sunroof is open), rear hatch screen, wheel lock kit, onboard compressor(saved me twice now), & all weather mats.

And AO premium lighting upgrade for all the lights.

Can you please post a pic of your UMC bracket?
UMC_bracket.1.jpg

Reactions: rolson1011
This is a bike water bottle holder. It accomplishes the same and cost a fraction. And its very handy if you have more than one location where you charge. For instance, while you don't leave your UMC at your in-laws house, installing the holder where you charge will reduce the weight or drag of it hanging on the outlet.

Bottle Holder.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know about the other guy up the thread getting ripped off because he said a Model S. But I took mine to get Xpel for the first 24" of the hood, bumpers, fenders, mirrors, door jambs and trunk deck. And suntek carbon 35% all around tint job, and it was only $945 at my local shop, which happens to be the highest rated in all of the PNW. Same day I was there, someone from seattle was dropping off his new Ferrari, and another guy from Portland was dropping off his new 911 R. Needless to say, happy with the work.

Can you share the name of the shop?

I've read on other threads that people have been disappointed with window tinting that reacts to the rear window and gives a purplish color. Have you guys experienced that? And would you say the rear window shade would accomplish the same thing as a rear window tint in terms of controlling heat from the sun?