Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What are the flaws coming off the line nowadays like??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sounds like they've got the door latches fixed when they shut down X production for a week to re-tool. I've seen some chatter on FB Owner's Group about A/C issues--being DOA on delivery, or going out shortly afterward.

We are due to get ours in the next couple of weeks. Was hoping to take it on a road trip, but not without A/C, LOL...

For those of you who have picked up your X in the last few weeks...what say you? Alignment of FWD still continues to be an issue for some. What else???

My model X arrived at the tesla shop June 13th but still have not been able to receive it because of a problem with bolting down the second row. They are ordering parts for the second time to fix the problem. I am glad my local Tesla identified the problem and is working to address it but disappointed that it could be shipped to Maryland with such a serious issue.

My Model X arrived at the Service Center and they said when they were detailing it one of the FWD latches went bad. I was to have picked it up Friday. I hope to get it next week, as they may want it delivered for this quarters number.

Picked up our 75D a week ago. Entire production and QA took a total of 2 days.
The windshield ghosting issue is certainly still there. Have a minor issue with the charging port. Imperfections in FWD obstacle detection... but overall 90% less issues than our previous X, and the issues that are there are 90% more minor (no undrivable issues as yet).

Sounds like they've got the door latches fixed when they shut down X production for a week to re-tool. I've seen some chatter on FB Owner's Group about A/C issues--being DOA on delivery, or going out shortly afterward.

We are due to get ours in the next couple of weeks. Was hoping to take it on a road trip, but not without A/C, LOL...

For those of you who have picked up your X in the last few weeks...what say you? Alignment of FWD still continues to be an issue for some. What else???

Zero issues with the car itself , ghosting is an issue for me but should be fixed when the supplier gets its act together. Best suv on the planet. I had a porsche cayenne previously which i thought was amazing, it really is nothing compared to the x. Nothing.

Picked up yesterday at factory. There were a ton of deliveries happening under the big white tent. They mentioned something about end of quarter surge.

Unfortunately, about a mile down the street a service light came on and power was reduced. It's back at service center with problem yet to be identified. Possibly something to do with coolant. If power is reduced then it's maybe a heat management issue? They sent us home with a loaner. Disappointing experience to say the least. Especially since we were 200 miles from home.

• Informative
Reactions: cwerdna and X Yes?
My undelivered Model X has been at the service center for almost 2 weeks. The last update was Monday, when they told me the replacement door latch had arrived. Since that time I've had no updates. I am beginning to think it must have some serious issues.

It's possible the cooling system issues are software related. I've had my car for almost six months and only started intermittently losing AC in recent weeks. The same problem sometimes slows the charging rate at Superchargers. If it is software it will likely get figured out in the next few days.

Picked up yesterday at factory. There were a ton of deliveries happening under the big white tent. They mentioned something about end of quarter surge.

Unfortunately, about a mile down the street a service light came on and power was reduced. It's back at service center with problem yet to be identified. Possibly something to do with coolant. If power is reduced then it's maybe a heat management issue? They sent us home with a loaner. Disappointing experience to say the least. Especially since we were 200 miles from home.
Wow. Super disappointment. Total Fail on Tesla's part. I am not sure how I would have reacted to that one.