Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you do to your Tesla Model 3 today?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Unfortunately I often forget to deliver the safety briefing before each ride.

I have found that otherwise intelligent adults are fully capable of pulling the emergency release even when the method has been fully explained. It's usually an indicator of people who don't listen to what they are being told ... they look at the "problem" and work out their own incorrect solution no matter what has been said to them!

Reactions: Medved_77
Couple more shots of the number plates front and rear - just removed the Tesla clunky holders on both and used VFB tape onto the factory plate backings.

1BF07B61-A18B-474D-ADC1-5609F2FAB47C.jpeg
2A796421-A2CB-44BB-A891-56730573BDAD.jpeg

Paid my last free charging visit to the superchargers at Elveden today. My free referral miles run out on Monday. Shout if anyone wants a referral :D
Had a long chat with a guy in a 70 reg SR+ and waved to two MSM’s, one was an LR. Popped into the Elveden Estate shop for some hardy comestibles to nibble at while we waited. Finished off with a quick play with ‘dumb’ summon.
Was going to fill right up but the last 5 minutes went on forever so stopped short. It was like being on a phone charger :p

I’m gonna say if you take a deep breath, trust your fitting skills and keep fingers crossed - a moderately-skilled DIY-er should be OK - but of course if you unsure you should always consult a professional for advice.

I take no responsibility for others messing up their install of this item into their model 3 :confused:

This is all going to end in tears....

Reactions: Durzel
Ambient lighting prototype. 2 minutes - 2x fairy lights 3v button cell. (Black Alcantara wrap done a while back). I just cannot find the cup holders at night.View attachment 600242
I have this exact problem!

I just wanted this sort of effect - but bought light up discs with tesla logo that are rechargeable and they do any colour you want then stick to it....when its dark and they feel movement like the clunk of a cup - but they aren't amazing - and I love this! have you wired this in...?

all jokes about cupholder instalation aside... for real.... 2 fairy lights and a battery sounds beyond my electrical skills to connect in any sort of safe manner!!

Final alterations and fitting of my custom made window blinds today.

I couldn't find any decent, reasonably priced options to black out the side windows when camping so bought 4 metres of Lycra and asked my mum to get her sewing machine out.

They block all light from coming into the car, don't prevent the windows from rolling up nor the doors from closing. I poured a glass of water over them and it runs straight off due to the type of fabric.

Also made a carry case for them which doubles as a monitor cover to prevent light from it ruining a good night sleep :)

View attachment 599445

View attachment 599446

View attachment 599447

wouldn’t it be easier to wear an eye mask?

• Funny
Reactions: Medved_77
Had a PS4 tyre fitted to spare 18” wheel that I bought from Tesla today, plus the TPMS sensor - to give a full size spare option - stock of the T0 PS4 tyre type will be limited near to me so at least have a home-based emergency option.

Also order one of these to store the spare and keep in outdoor storage shed.

Charged at a cheeky 11kw public point at Fishguard today - this is the local “Dragon” network which is part of the Geniepoint family.

Good to see this working properly as several of the other local Dragon points have had issues recently

Oh and transported a 15kg pumpkin home lol

Attachments

• 696A7D32-FB4B-4778-8C82-BF0955027279.jpeg
    696A7D32-FB4B-4778-8C82-BF0955027279.jpeg
    247.6 KB · Views: 47
  • F719B333-9E1A-4A59-AB30-6A309A6109C4.jpeg
    F719B333-9E1A-4A59-AB30-6A309A6109C4.jpeg
    419.2 KB · Views: 40