Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What did you name your Tesla?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wraith - Like the Charlie Sheen 80's movie. A bit obscure of a reference but the people who get the reference love it.

images
upload_2018-9-4_11-2-26.jpeg

No K.I.T.T. or K.A.R.R.?

We called ours TESSI...I know it's boring. My i3 plate was STORMi3 (white, like a Stormtrooper) and our plug-in Prius is PIPPI so wanted to keep with the "ie" sound.

I was leaning toward K.I.T.T. before I got the car, it seemed like the obvious choice. But once I saw the car The Wraith image pulled itself from the pop culture reference database of my brain and stuck with me. If the voice commands really get to the next level, I will want to call it K.I.T.T. again I'm sure.

Reactions: P85_DA and smatthew
From TeslaFi top names ...first 2 :eek::mad:...BTW my car doesn’t have a name :p

View attachment 332016

#3 - Sparky, LOL. Our other EV is named Sparky, because it's a Chevy Spark. But you can't name the car in the car like a Tesla. I made my own sticker for the back window, though, featuring the car's full name, which we decided on the day we bought it: Sparky Sparky Boom Car.

And if you get that reference, you probably also get why our blue & white Model 3 has been named The Blue Spirit.

Our future EVs will be given names such as The Blind Bandit, The Painted Lady, and Hot Leaf Juice.