Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What height are you riding in the MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Others report that running at low on the highway didn't seem to have much impact on the wear of the tires on the 20" wheels. The very low setting does seem to cause more tire wear. I have mine set to standard height and auto-lower to low at speeds above 60 mph. We'll see how the tires do.

Mine, too! Standard wheels and March 2017 delivery. I set it for never, found on my MS that the inside of the tires wear down hella fast if you ride on low all the time.
Don't forget Low is as low as an S will go. The X has Low and then Very Low.

I guess I'm kinda hoping Low isn't as hard on the tires as it is in the S. I'm prepared to "pay to play" as they say though. ;-)

Reactions: GregH
First warm season I noticed asymmetric rear wear, right inner was the worst, on summer tires with some highway use of Low setting. Alignment done around the same time winter tires went on. Service didn't think that was the cause but the winter tires are about to come off and show symmetric wear after lots more Low setting (to avoid acceleration shudder).