Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What is the highest reservation number to get invite to configure?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Got it too!

email.png

Could it be, in context in the newsletter, talking about just North America since it starts off that way? The latter part about inviting "all" might be limited to the market at hand or likely just USA. Perhaps next up is only USA production reservation holders. And "all" could mean just them.

Interesting North America is mentioned here, from previous accounts it seemed they were going to open it up to the world markets after the USA. Could this now mean that Canada will follow next before they roll out to the other regions?

Note: Didn't get the letter here in Canada. I'm definitely on the marketing list. Any other Canadian's get it?

1025 people registered their reservations on modelxtracker, and there are about 22000 reservations out there. With 6 entries in the list here, I'd extrapolate the actual number of cancellations to something like 120.
You'll need to look at the Inception To Date to get the full listing of activity which is Cancellation Activity Inception To Date. Note: The view quoted was for the 6 entries in the past month view.

To make it a little more obvious on total records, I've updated the dashboard to include the total and percentage of total records for each status. Also think of volume of data is too low to come to any conclusions on the cancellation rate yet.
dashboard activity snapshot 10-8-2015 1-26-21 PM.png

You'll need to look at the Inception To Date to get the full listing of activity which is Cancellation Activity Inception To Date. Note: The view quoted was for the 6 entries in the past month view.

I'm such a schmuck. I did it for reservations, but not cancellations. So - 15 cancellations total, that extrapolates to about 320. Obviously, with a sample set that small, the margin of error is significant.