Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Kind of Car Did The Model 3 Replace?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For me I'm switching from a 2008 Subaru STi to an MR SR+. The gas savings alone practically justify the car payment as I haven't had one since 2014. It sucks that being single income that $60k M3P is just out of my price range but it's probably a multitude times better than that RAV4 Hybrid I was considering.

I'll miss the utility of hatch but not that age of Subaru "quality".

Long list of fascinating cars before the one I replaced with the M3P

Custom ordered a 2017 Porsche Macan Turbo. It was nice for 2 months, and then it started to rob my of my soul. Don’t think I’ve liked any car I’ve owned less then that Porsche.

All that being said, M3P is a fantastic car, my only complaint is the rebound on the shocks/struts isn't well managed when you add a little speed to the car. I will be seeing what aftermarket options come along.

I will never go back to gas/petrol unless it’s a classic car, then I can justify it. Otherwise, it would be crazy to go back.

2017 Mustang GT convertible for me. Miss the convertible part but that is all. Do not miss the 17mpg and 100 mile a day commute cost.
29pt6p1.jpg