Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Something interesting is happening. Looks like the shorts are back in hordes. Please check the 6.50PM time in Google Finance. GME, BB, even TSLA all drop at the same time AH?

TSLA

GME

BB

It could simply be the hedgies throwing some money at them AH since there is so little volume, it is easy to push the price around. They want to make it look like the party's over.

[This]

Such clowns!!! Or shall I say puppets.

Anyway there is a massive war and I feel happy to take part in this even though I will end up losing few thousands.

They tried to shut down the WSB, changed the news to propaganda as we are helping the retail investors, forced all brokerages to limit trades and specifically Jan29 options as well as force these trades as cash trades, so that you have to use unmarginable funds!!!

On top of this, crying mama to the SEC and asking to add some enforcement.

When they short and steal, it is ok. It is not ok when we poke it to them!!!

But this is not over. Looks like Europe and Asia has also piled on.

Reactions: pz1975
[This]

Such clowns!!! Or shall I say puppets.

Anyway there is a massive war and I feel happy to take part in this even though I will end up losing few thousands.

They tried to shut down the WSB, changed the news to propaganda as we are helping the retail investors, forced all brokerages to limit trades and specifically Jan29 options as well as force these trades as cash trades, so that you have to use unmarginable funds!!!

On top of this, crying mama to the SEC and asking to add some enforcement.

When they short and steal, it is ok. It is not ok when we poke it to them!!!

But this is not over. Looks like Europe and Asia has also piled on.

I got tears in my eyes watching something wonderfil happening.TSLA and many other investments I have, has this theme of sticking it to these bastards. I've been called many things, conspiracy theorists, q anon, high, dirty tree hugger. wsb and gme is playing out the way I thought TSLA short squeeze would be like. Cheering them all the way and giving them all the info on the upcoming dirty tricks they might use on wsb from tsla lessons.

Reactions: pz1975
As expected...ABML has dropped all the way down to $2.6. Wish I got in early like most here when it was well below this even.

If it stays this low or goes lower tomorrow, I plan on buying up a bunch more shares. I will have more money to invest tomorrow that I was originally going to buy TSLA stock with but I like the opportunity with this and also helps me diversify a bit away from TSLA.

I only like to make investments for the long-term 10+ years. Hopefully this is one of those companies that can grow a lot between now and then.

Last edited:
Reactions: house9
Faraday is finally doing their SPAC. with Property Solutions. Not for me. but tried to figure out their valuation.

Property Solution is currently at $15. According to a Verge story they will get 6.8% of the company putting the valuation at around 5.7 billion at the moment.

Interestingly though. Some investors are putting $775 million in and will get 23% which for them means the full valuation would be $3.37 billion.

So buying shares in the SPAC you are essentially paying 70% more than other investors are doing at the same time. Another way of screwing over the small guys.

Either way it's a a company without a product.and shaky finances.

Faraday Future is going public and raising $1 billion

The makeup of Faraday Future’s ownership is changing with the deal. When it closes, shareholders of the SPAC will own 6.8 percent of the company. The entities doing the $775 million raise will own 23 percent. Creditors that Faraday Future and Jia owe money to will own 17.2 percent. Existing shareholders in Faraday Future will collectively own 51.1 percent.

Interestingly though. Some investors are putting $775 million in and will get 23% which for them means the full valuation would be $3.37 billion.

So buying shares in the SPAC you are essentially paying 70% more than other investors are doing at the same time. Another way of screwing over the small guys.
Could you explain what this means? Do you mean that someone who has $1000 in the SPAC are only ending up with $230 in shares after the merger? Surely I'm grossly misunderstanding here. Or is this just a separate play where the $775M folks get a bigger part of the pie?

As expected...ABML has dropped all the way down to $2.6. Wish I got in early like most here when it was well below this even.

If it stays this low or goes lower tomorrow, I plan on buying up a bunch more shares. I will have more money to invest tomorrow that I was originally going to buy TSLA stock with but I like the opportunity with this and also helps me diversify a bit away from TSLA.

I only like to make investments for the long-term 10+ years. Hopefully this is one of those companies that can grow a lot between now and then.

I got rid of a bit when it was $4.25 my problem is that my stupid 401k PCRA account requires that my funds settle before I can buy back in so I have a hard time playing these dips since it usually takes 2-3 days for the funds to settle.

It is funny because if you told me 2 weeks ago that ABML would be $3 on January 28th I would have been over the moon. But since it was almost $5 two days ago now it feels like a letdown.

Definitely a stock to own long IMO so I should really ignore these oscillations but it is hard sometimes. :)