Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got PLTR in the very beginning at $9 and gradually sold it off from $35 to $29. Kathie Wood buying was definitely a good sign but I was afraid of the slow growth and saw another opportunity open up. I ended dumping most of the PLTR money into CTXR at $1.64. CTXR looks like a solid penny stock and was fast tracked by the FDA during COVID. To me, that's saying a lot. CEO also has a very solid background.

For the short term, MARA is looking really goo too.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: ZeApelido
Something happen with CCIV? A few minutes ago the price of CCIV dropped, and trading looked to have halted.

CCIV warrants went all the way down to $12, have since recovered to the 30s.

Wow, I've never seen a manip like that. All the way to $10.50

cciv.png

• Funny
  • Informative
Reactions: MXWing and Johan
Also got in on PLTR Wed/Thursday after watching the Earnings replay and being mesmerized by the CEO giving his remarks while walking through a snowy trail. So much bravado that I made my first video about PLTR on my brand new YouTube Channel (don’t want to link to my own content here but channel is Stop Buying Vowels and that is the only video so far - I would appreciate the views/feedback if anyone gets the time this weekend).

I got half my shares Wed around $28 and the other half yesterday at $25. Always a good feeling when Cathie Wood buys one of your stocks so those of us with new positions look like we’re off to a good start.

Why exactly are people investing in PLTR?

I understand ARK thinks the company has great growth prospects but how exactly are they different from the zillion other “data and AI” companies out there?

I’m seeing a lot of the TSLA crowd on Twitter also open positions in PLTR so not sure if this purely a momentum play. Valuation is rich too.

Why exactly are people investing in PLTR?

I understand ARK thinks the company has great growth prospects but how exactly are they different from the zillion other “data and AI” companies out there?

I’m seeing a lot of the TSLA crowd on Twitter also open positions in PLTR so not sure if this purely a momentum play. Valuation is rich too.

Unlike other AI companies, they have a substantial client base, the largest of which is the US Gov.

Is is just me, or do all of Cathie Wood's ETFs track the same? Maybe because they're so TSLA heavy? I think TSLA is the major component of ARKK, ARKW and ARKQ, just not Fintech and Genomics. Still, I think she's had some rock star results.

Screen Shot 2021-02-19 at 4.48.03 PM.png

For a company that's been around for 17 years their results so far are pretty ordinary, don't you think? Other than client base are there any other differentiators?

Demographic of shareholders:

On the spectrum apes whose wives have boyfriends.

I only took a JAN 2023 leaps position but should have went with shares as well.

Mama Cathie could be taking a position in Pet Rock companies and I would be on board.

Last edited: