Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys, here's your chance to see my ugly face and hear my dulcet voice live on a public zoom call I'm hosting in a few days.

Among many other things I do, I'm the editor of a small online newspaper for a 2,000 home HOA I live in (Rancho Santa Fe). We (RSF Post) are hosting a live interactive zoom call to introduce people to CureMatch, a company that works with oncologists to recommend personalized drug combination therapies tailored to the patient's unique tumor mutations. I have personally seen how well this technology works, and it is a game changer for a lot of cancer patients. From finding complete remission cure, to giving a terminal cancer patient a couple of extra years of quality life versus hospice.

Dr. Razelle Kurzrock, CureMatch founder and one of the few world leading doctor/scientist experts in the field of personalized cancer genomics, will be doing most of the talking, and I'll be moderating.

This is a unique opportunity to learn about the cutting edge of cancer therapies.

The two sessions are this Tuesday the 23rd at 10:00am PST, and Thursday the 25th at 7:30pm PST.

Click here to register.

To the mods, sorry for the spammish nature of this post, just thought since I am an active poster here that this might be of broad interest to this thread's readers.

Hey guys, here's your chance to see my ugly face and hear my dulcet voice live on a public zoom call I'm hosting in a few days.

Among many other things I do, I'm the editor of a small online newspaper for a 2,000 home HOA I live in (Rancho Santa Fe). We (RSF Post) are hosting a live interactive zoom call to introduce people to CureMatch, a company that works with oncologists to recommend personalized drug combination therapies tailored to the patient's unique tumor mutations. I have personally seen how well this technology works, and it is a game changer for a lot of cancer patients. From finding complete remission cure, to giving a terminal cancer patient a couple of extra years of quality life versus hospice.

Dr. Razelle Kurzrock, CureMatch founder and one of the few world leading doctor/scientist experts in the field of personalized cancer genomics, will be doing most of the talking, and I'll be moderating.

This is a unique opportunity to learn about the cutting edge of cancer therapies.

The two sessions are this Tuesday the 23rd at 10:00am PST, and Thursday the 25th at 7:30pm PST.

Click here to register.

To the mods, sorry for the spammish nature of this post, just thought since I am an active poster here that this might be of broad interest to this thread's readers.

Wish you best of luck dude feel free to shill away hahaha. We're all here to support each other :)

Reactions: Cosmacelf
I expect this to be completely irrational in the short term, and I'm ready to ride it up. Long term, I'm not bullish on Lucid's prospects. I plan to take any gains and put them back into TSLA.

Similar plan here, based on what I know thus far.

The million $ question is, how long will it stay irrational for?

what sort of exit points has everyone set ?

Reactions: corduroy
I expect this to be completely irrational in the short term, and I'm ready to ride it up. Long term, I'm not bullish on Lucid's prospects. I plan to take any gains and put them back into TSLA.
Pondering what to do once the warrants can be exercised. I have sold $60 Jan 2022 calls for $23, which is pure time value since the stock wasn't over $60. That will go to $0 time value no matter what by Jan 2022. The stock could go to $100, but I'm covered by the warrants so I'll get all that time value regardless of what happens.

So, torn on what to do if the merge happens tomorrow. I could exercise warrants a month later and take my $17 per share profit ($60 sold call - $43 warrant basis + exercise cost) and run. Or hold on until Jan 2022 and also gain the decay value of $23/share, but risk the stock dropping and losing $1/share per $1 under $60.

Ended my CCIV position, moving on to a few others with higher possible appreciation from here. But thanks for the almost 5x return!

I sold 250 more warrants at $41 this morning but I’m holding the rest for confirmation. You may end up being the smart one when it’s all said and done though... this pullback in EV stocks is not good timing for CCIV right now.

Reactions: ZeApelido
I sold 250 more warrants at $41 this morning but I’m holding the rest for confirmation. You may end up being the smart one when it’s all said and done though... this pullback in EV stocks is not good timing for CCIV right now.

The thing is, isn't everyone "waiting for confirmation"? I feel like sell pressure will build very quickly after merger is announced. But that's totally speculative and could easily be wrong about it.

For me, its much easier and healthier to close positions when I have something else in the pipeline. Then I don't have to think about "timing the top" but rather, which investment is more likely to appreciate significantly at these prices?