Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What Swag did Tesla give you at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Picked up my new Model S today and received the following:
  • Front and rear "chrome" licence plate Tesla license plate holders that said "All Wheel Drive"
  • Umbrella (witch in Portland is hilarious as nobody uses them because it just drizzles vs rains)
  • A Tesla pen
  • A Tesla coffee mug
Best,
-Mark

Picked up my new Model S today and received the following:
  • Front and rear "chrome" licence plate Tesla license plate holders that said "All Wheel Drive"
  • Umbrella (witch in Portland is hilarious as nobody uses them because it just drizzles vs rains)
  • A Tesla pen
  • A Tesla coffee mug
Best,
-Mark

I made the same comment about the umbrella when we picked up the car in Portland. We have three umbrellas, two given to us by people from California and one given to us by a California car company. I got a lapel pin rather than a pen. The pen would be more useful.

I got a Hat at the Topanga store after the deal closed.
On picking up the car, I got a big bow on the car at Van Nuys.
It was the greatest car buying moment in my life.
There she was, Beautiful, Red and all mine.
The explanations and instructions were all a blur.
Could hardly wait to drive away.
That was all the bling I needed.
I still have the same feeling each time i get in the car and Drive.

Are CPO buyers getting good swag also? As long as I have been waiting I hope they give me something decent, but I would much rather just have the car than get "stuff" honestly...
Some CPO buyers have reported the same swag that new buyers get. But I got nothing since my car was delivered by a Tesla transport service to the tiny town nearest my rural mountain home. Figured out how to drive it by watching the videos on the Tesla website since I had never even sat in one before...

Reactions: JediNinjaLady