Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What to look for at CPO delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After my 2 1/2 month CPO odyssey, I'll finally be taking delivery on Monday. Based on all the other times I've had a date, only to have it changed I'm not sure this one will stick, but it seems a real this time. Hopefully they fixed my initial issues. Excited to finally see my car.

@Fiver,

Congratulations! Been following your Odyssey....I'm glad you're finally taking delivery. Would love to see Photos of your baby. Hope it meets and even exceeds your expectations.:)

Ski

Reactions: Fiver
Delivery of my 2016 CPO is taking place very soon, what should my expectations be? Is it too much to want something that's as good as new? Or are there certain areas where even some wear-and-tear is normal and/or acceptable for a vehicle that's about a year old and has been driven <10K miles?

Delivery of my 2016 CPO is taking place very soon, what should my expectations be? Is it too much to want something that's as good as new? Or are there certain areas where even some wear-and-tear is normal and/or acceptable for a vehicle that's about a year old and has been driven <10K miles?
It should look pretty damn good, but that being said, you are buying a used car. There will be a few nicks and whatnot, that's to be expected. Just no long scratches or dents.

Reactions: sb74