Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's Tesla beef with travelling North?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interestingly I’m currently travelling north on the M1. ABRP suggests Woodall to charge to get us back to the North East. However the Tesla nav isn’t happy about it at all, and it’s not suggesting Woodall but rather Barnsley. Perhaps the Tesla nav doesn’t send you to the south bound charger if you’re heading north ?
In my only trip home it kind of kept flitting between Woodall (though not the service road, going up a junction and coming back down) and Barnsley. If you're going to the North east I guess the solution is to go to Grantham up the A1

Yeah I must admit it’s not really great. However there are workarounds - Newport Pagnell is accessible via barriers if you know the codes. Woodall has a small road which you can access from northbound without too much hassle. Northampton is either.
Mate could you please pm me the code? I am new m3 perf owner and struggled to get access thru that barrier gate and ended up charging at ionity in mk coachway

Apparently Newport Pagnell has ANPR enforcement on the service road, so I'm not sure the barrier code is any use.

Apparently Newport Pagnell has ANPR enforcement on the service road, so I'm not sure the barrier code is any use.
It's such a pain in the ass. I could drive to the NP superchargers in 12 mins if I could get in the back gate. As such, I either have to go all the way to junction 15 and come back down again using battery and time, or use ionity at the mk coachway at 69 per kwh which is ridiculous.

It's such a pain in the ass. I could drive to the NP superchargers in 12 mins if I could get in the back gate. As such, I either have to go all the way to junction 15 and come back down again using battery and time, or use ionity at the mk coachway at 69 per kwh which is ridiculous.
There are the Instavolts at 40p and contactless

McDonald's Milton Keynes, Portway, Milton Keynes, MK9 1DY

You understand my plight now, with just 3.5 miles away from the services (if I get entry from the exit), else it’s 22 miles (pita)