Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What's your 6.0+ car name (if you are willing to share?)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What's the maximum allowed length?

I might go with Intergalactic Spaceboat of Light and Wonder (apologies to The Oatmeal)

You can enter it but then it gets truncated when it's displayed on the screen and phone app.

This worked for me :)

IMG_5163_C.jpg

Before our P85 was delivered this March, we told him we were getting a new blue car. When he first saw it, he called it the blue blue car. Well, he had just passed 2 years old at the time ... but now he's passed 2 1/2 years old and still calls it the blue blue car. So I really had no choice;

BlueBlueCar

Racer X is a heroic, mysterious, flamboyant, selfless, sympathetic and often brooding soldier of fortune. His true identity is Rex Racer (三船 研一 Mifune Ken'ichi[SUP]?[/SUP]), the eldest son of Mom and Pops Racer and the older brother of Speed and Spritle. His 'Racer X' moniker is actually a play on his own first name Rex ->Racer-EX. Years before the start of the series, Rex had a falling out with Pops after wrecking the Mach One (the first car Pops ever built) at the end of his first race as a professional driver (seen in flashbacks throughout the series). Racer X drives the number 9 car, the Shooting Star.

Racer X is a heroic, mysterious, flamboyant, selfless, sympathetic and often brooding soldier of fortune. His true identity is Rex Racer (三船 研一 Mifune Ken'ichi[SUP]?[/SUP]), the eldest son of Mom and Pops Racer and the older brother of Speed and Spritle. His 'Racer X' moniker is actually a play on his own first name Rex ->Racer-EX. Years before the start of the series, Rex had a falling out with Pops after wrecking the Mach One (the first car Pops ever built) at the end of his first race as a professional driver (seen in flashbacks throughout the series). Racer X drives the number 9 car, the Shooting Star.

Racer X, of course, is my nemesis (and my older brother... wait a minute, this sounds familiar...), but the Shooting Star is no match for the Mach 5: "The Supercharged Mach 5 is an automotive machine incomparable to any other on the racing circuit. Its unique aerodynamic design, coupled with its special devices, makes this car the leader of a pack of little more than second-rate contenders...." See, http://speedracer.wikia.com/wiki/Mach_5,