Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When does 7 day time wise confirm?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
At what point (time) in 7 days does it confirm? It doesn't look like it is midnight est...

See this thread: 90D Deliveries Begin Early 2016 - Page 9. It happens 7 days after you order, in my case, it was 7 days plus a few hours after I finalized the order. It will happen automatically, not action needed. You will get an email a day before that, reminding you that it's your last chance to make changes for free.

Last edited:
See this thread: 90D Deliveries Begin Early 2016 - Page 9. It happens 7 days after you order, in my case, it was 7 days plus a few hours after I finalized the order. It will happen automatically, not action needed. You will get an email a day before that, reminding you that it's your last chance to make changes for free.
I hear what you are saying but if my screen says "Your Model*X will be confirmed on*January 18", I should had received the 24 hour advanced email Jan 17th. I did not.
But with anything with Tesla not much makes sense many times and stuff just happens.

I hear what you are saying but if my screen says "Your Model*X will be confirmed on*January 18", I should had received the 24 hour advanced email Jan 17th. I did not.
But with anything with Tesla not much makes sense many times and stuff just happens.
Sorry, I wasn't very clear. It was the same for me - I ordered on 1/4, and it said it would be confirmed on 1/11. I got my 24-hour warning email on 1/11 in the morning, and the actual confirmation happened 1/12 at 5:30am.

Mine said it confirms on 1/12 and I actually got the email which said it is confirmed just after midnight on 1/13. So, in assuming it's at 11:59pm PST on the day your are told it'll confirm. You get 24 hours more than what the assumption is (that it confirms on the start of the date vs actual confirmation happens just as the day ends).

And don't forget if you need to take any action there has to be someone at the other end. I did not see any cancel or change button. I made a change late in the process and sent a follow up email to nasales just to make sure it was documented. They confirmed back the next day (the confirm day) that they did acknowledge my change. And the following day when the confirmation email arrived I double checked that the change was in fact there.

I believe at least one person who cancelled elected to do it at a retail store because their deadline expired on a non work day and there would be no way to process that over the net and meet the cutoff time.

And don't forget if you need to take any action there has to be someone at the other end. I did not see any cancel or change button. I made a change late in the process and sent a follow up email to nasales just to make sure it was documented. They confirmed back the next day (the confirm day) that they did acknowledge my change. And the following day when the confirmation email arrived I double checked that the change was in fact there.

I believe at least one person who cancelled elected to do it at a retail store because their deadline expired on a non work day and there would be no way to process that over the net and meet the cutoff time.
Yes thank you. I did get my email this AM and good to know tomorrow am it will auto process. The process is painful and perplexing when spending over 100k but it is what it is.

I placed my order for a 90D last week. I received an e-mail regarding the order a day later. I noticed that the order was different than what I selected and had the wrong address. I made changes to the order online and checked that my address on my account is correct. Since then, I haven't received any further update. If you made changes online, do you receive a new order confirmation?

Also, is [email protected] our point of contact we have have w.r.t. our order?

Thanks.