Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will 75D's start production

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
pre-production = sourcing parts --- ~ a week => production
Awesome :) @ssq once it's entered this phase it means it's definitely going to get produced right? What I mean rather is that it won't be able to get pushed back? I'm just nervous because there are many many people that have been pushed back in the last couple days from Junt to August production. Thanks! :)

Awesome :) @ssq once it's entered this phase it means it's definitely going to get produced right? What I mean rather is that it won't be able to get pushed back? I'm just nervous because there are many many people that have been pushed back in the last couple days from Junt to August production. Thanks! :)
Sure hope it does, but given that you are not in SoCal and being brutally honest, I wont get too excited if I was you. The signs are leading to production starting though, I must say.

Been jealous reading about everyone's production status, and now I finally got my email stating vehicle has entered production and should be ready by next week! I was concerned that my multi-coat red was going to be later in the production queue since I noticed everyone's vehicles that were delivering this month were not multi-coat-glad that's not the case. Here's my stats:

Reserved 10/1/15
Configured 1/13/16
Confirmed 1/20/16
SAS Upgraded 5/10/16
VIN Assigned 5/25/16
In Production 6/20/16

Vin 919x
75D
7 seats
autopilot
PUP
SAS
Multi-Coat Red

Los Angeles Delivery

Reserved: 5.21.14
Ordered: 1.10.16
Confirmed: 1.17.16
75D, W/B, 7st, everything but prm audio, subzero 22"
VIN #108xx Assigned: 6.8.16
Still waiting to go into production
Last update was July/Aug delivery

I feel like 75Ds that later opted to SAS and seat upgrade were given priority over those that booked that config in the first place. Any other 75Ds with similar config and confirmation dates have VIN less than 10xxx?