Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

When will we see a photo of SN1?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Beautiful...front end is Porsche like.....what a Home Run this car will be.....

Agreed ... similar front hood design shared with this Hybrid :cool:

upload_2017-7-9_9-40-2.png

I think it was taken on Kato Road in front of the factory but with a very long lens on the camera. I poked around on Google Maps last night using street view to figure it out. If the link works it's Right about here: Google Maps
I wish that was true because then I can do it too... But notice the guardrail positions... It is facing away from you, which indicates they are not parked on that freeway exit. You see the wooden posts of the guardrail which means it's not the side that would receive impact during an accident.

Are you saying where you have that circle on the bottom pic? If so that looks incorrect. Looks to be on the road almost directly behind. You can see that bush right beside the back road, and the tree just off to the right in the background of the photograph.

Nah, what I meant was that the truncated domes are another hint that it was taken in the spot I mentioned on my earlier post. Clarified image:

Screen Shot 2017-07-09 at 9.35.28 PM.png