Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Interior Delayed Commensurate with Later Ramp

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone seen an update on the White Interior or recent pictures? Last picture I remember seeing was back on August 30th and it is still listed under future options.

Update: We have a white Model 3 Interior available in vegan or leather for those that have an early Model 3.

tesla-model-3-perforated-insignia-front-white-wm.jpg
tesla-model-3-perforated-insignia-back-white-wm.jpg

I doubt that they will offer white "textile" seats although I agree that a light color textile seat option would be nice. I have the black textile seats and I am quite pleased with them, but I don't deal with heat much here in the mountains. They are starting to show a bit of wear after 43k miles and lots of entry/exits though.
Saw your handle and recalled you from the Leaf forum. Like you I’ve moved to Tesla though am waiting on my M3 when we pay off a newer Acura MDX. Can’t pay them concurrently...not with student loans too!

I’m waiting for the LR dual motor with possibly a white interior. I’m out into next year to configure, at least. In the meantime I commute in a 2008 Prius. It works just fine.

• Informative
Reactions: Garlan Garner
The TSportline white looks more grey to me. I like it a lot, but after dropping another $4500 on XPel Ultimate and CQuartz Finest this week, I think I've spent enough on the car.
Do you mind sharing where you had the PPF and CQuartz done? I’ve received a couple of quotes here in the Bay Area and they’ve been in the $6,000 to $8,000 range! Are you happy with the results?

3yr, 36, 000 mile warranty on our leather interior seat upgrade kit.
Installation cost will vary based on where you are in the country. Estimated labor $500-700.
How does your material compare with Tesla’s?

Their white holds up impeccably. Do you have any long term feedback on your white from other sources?

What about softness? Tesla’s ‘vegan’ leather is fairly soft, much more so then their leather they had

Do you mind sharing where you had the PPF and CQuartz done? I’ve received a couple of quotes here in the Bay Area and they’ve been in the $6,000 to $8,000 range! Are you happy with the results?

I didn't do full Xpel, just the front end, the rocker panels, the mirrors and the rear bumper. Full Xpel and CQuartz Finest will run you 8k.

OC Detailing is the place to go. I can't imagine anybody being more of a perfectionist than Joe. Excellent follow up care as well based on how he has dealt with me on my S. The 3 looks better than new after the treatment!

I didn't do full Xpel, just the front end, the rocker panels, the mirrors and the rear bumper. Full Xpel and CQuartz Finest will run you 8k.

OC Detailing is the place to go. I can't imagine anybody being more of a perfectionist than Joe. Excellent follow up care as well based on how he has dealt with me on my S. The 3 looks better than new after the treatment!
I went with “wheel xpress clear bra” in San Jose on our S, was 5k or so for FULL bra+ceramic
Did a fantastic job and shows real detail in his work.