Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Who's Expecting Delivery Soon???

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered 4/11, confirmed 4/12. VIN 42473 assigned 4/17. DS' email says to expect delivery on 6/14. Interesting to note that VINs assigned to orders confirmed a few days later than mine are substantially lower than my VIN.

VINs aren't really assigned in order of confirmation. They're sort of assigned in batches. It also doesn't represent order of production.

omg--It's done! Now awaiting delivery--which will probably be delayed because of the three-day holiday week-end. So, maybe two or three days before the scheduled delivery, 5/31.

Oooooo.......

S85, Pearl White, Tan Nappa Leather, 19' wheels with Michelins, twin chargers, HPWC, rear shelf, center console (still on order), Pano, Tech package VIN 40530 Ordered 3/31/14, production started 5/19/31, delivery--??

First off let me report that May 22 has come and gone still no car, new date May 27. Second because I expected the car May 12 ,close to end of April i applied for auto loan with B of a online its was approved
at 2.00% I accepted. Cashier check made out Tesla was in my hand in couple of days and that how you end up making a May paying for car you do not have.

I think yours and mine were going side by side through the production line! Mine finished at the same time, so I'd guess both cars will get on the same truck.

My DS had a death in the family which has limited his ability to respond regarding delivery dates. I'm still stuck on the MVPA with the trade in through Auto Nation. Can't get a hold of those people either.

I know this will sound like I don't trust the company or the process, but does Tesla have a history of using cars to be delivered as 1-week loaners before the official delivery date?

She's here!! In Orange County, that is. Delivery expected later this afternoon. But.....the guys don't have enough time to get her ready for me today, they're closed on Sunday, and on Monday, the holiday, and they still need a day to get her ready. So....Wednesday. But that's still three days early. Better that having her arrive late, right?.

fyi per a local NJ owner, there was a complete delivery halt for all vehicles across the board as there was a quality check that needed confirmation by the supplier for the metal crossbar that sits behind the dashboard. today this owner just received confirmation from Tesla that the vendor gave the ok and now all cars are being released to customers. they did it as a precautionary measure till they received official word from the vendor. again word of mouth from another owner seems legit dunno if this was the same delay for everyone.

Tentative date for me is still 6/6. DS said to wait until month end to see how next batch is shaking out, there definitely seems to be an awareness to which month they are making the delivery in, it's not a smooth timeline.