Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yep, I'm not mad it was discontinued, just makes mine all that more rare. I have only seen a few Model Xs around town and no other Titaniums. I think that blacking out the chrome makes Titanium look much better, especially with the black wheels.

Tnxbp7D.jpg

Thanks to Billy @ Presidential Detailing: Titanium/Black Onyx - chrome black out, Crystalline, etc

Reactions: gabeincal and GaryH
I'm just pleased we managed to get a Titanium before it was discontinued, everyone that's seen it so far has been very complimentary and said how they love the colour but as mentioned, colour is subjective - each to their own, as long as your happy with the colour you have that's all that matters.

We purchased a Titanium S60 in July and love it! The new front without license plate with this color looks awesome in my opinion. Since that, I had a loaner in red and another in pearl white for 2 weeks each and I was really looking forward to have my modest, elegant titanium back. Oh well, this decision makes some of our cars more special like the chocolate S's out there..

View attachment 198828
Wasn't to sure myself of decision when I got 2015 MS 85D. I get more compliments on the color than I thought. Most say they like it because it's different than the majority they see on the road. Properly paint corrected and sealed with a high gloss paint sealant looks unbelievable as well as color shift with the lights.

Reactions: gabeincal