Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wife just said she's never driving the Tesla again......

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
While Superchargers may have some problems, and I would encourage Tesla to fix them, comparisons to other charging solutions would show that they have many more problems. Many of the sites have few slots, very common failures, and in general no notifications of these failures. So the SC network's problem seem rather mild in comparison.

You got me. Explain the joke
You said:
That may be, but I was defending my X chromosome.
Which would be the female chromosome paired with the Y. But if you were being funny and put a Tesla spin on it, it could look like a Model X chromosome, which would pair with a S chromosome (the Model S).

I thought it was funny.

Reactions: smartypnz and sorka
The Self Driving Spouse (v8.1, available in male and female versions) hardware and software is all that we need:

- integrated navigation (also with imaginary "this-route-feels-better" shortcuts, probably more present in the male version)
- self-refuelling (ICE version) / self-charging (EV version) - automatically triggered (with own credit card) when remaining range < 0km (male version) / < 157km (female version)
- automatic calling of Tesla Roadside Assistance when <0km range actually proves to mean what it says (only applicable to male version)
- night vision (possibly after intensive search for glasses in center console in the female version)
- but also : no more nagging during trips and no three strikes rule! (for both versions a real USP vs. AP 8.0)

Last edited:
I don't think that is a valid description of most people's experience at gas stations. I virtually never spend more than 5 minutes at a gas station. I don't care about saving a few cents per gallon and every gas station has pay at the pump. If I'm on a road trip I might have to run in and pee but that is at most another 5 minutes (and if you run in while the gas is pumping you can do it even faster). At least around the southeast, with very few exceptions, I generally never see lines at gas stations.

Gee, and I thought people were in a rush out here... :)

14319779769_4afb1bb3c5_k_d.jpg

show wife this

Status
Not open for further replies.