TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Wifi not connecting for update download?

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by billh13850, Sep 30, 2019.

1. billh13850

billh13850 Member

Has anyone else had trouble with wifi connecting after the V10 download? There's a newer update trying to download now, but my M3 claims it can't connect - even though from the wifi screen, it successfully connects and I can verify in the web browser that it is. But the software update downloader doesn't get the message and won't allow downloads.

Anyone have similar problems? Any resolved successfully? Thanks!

2. loganintx

loganintx Member

yes, my LR AWD M3 is doing the same. I have FSD so I got 32.10.1 on Friday. I have never been able to download any firmware updates even though I know this is only a recent feature. I've tried connecting to multiple different SSIDs at my house and my iPhone's wifi but nothing will work. My wife's RWD M3 downloaded 32.11 last night on the same home wifi so I know it's working. I did not see if I could manually download it from her car though as I didn't think the non-FSD cars were going to get it so quickly.

3. billh13850

billh13850 Member

Well, I've been meaning to make a service request about this, haven't gotten around to it, but it just now finally connected again well enough to download and start the update, whew. So maybe just wait and it'll fix itself...

• Love x 1