Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wisconsin Supercharger Discussion & Tracking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OshKosh or Rhinelander area would ideal for getting to the north woods from Chicago. I'm hoping Q2 is right for Wausau because that would also be a big help. It's getting easier and easier though!
Yep. I remember back in the day.... Young-in, when we were land locked to the range of the car to make a return trip home, otherwise we were spendin the night! Every Electrified Trip was a adventure! Prayers to make it home! Those were a grueling 20,000 miles. Then came the day when I helped Tesla Flip on the first Supercharger in Wisconsin :) And travel hasn't been the same since!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Calvin.K
I just sent a request in to the supercharger team about the Wausau charger and they responded back telling me that they are still putting a supercharger in "my area" but there is little chance it will be Q2. So now it is delayed again and they are now not even confirming it will be Wausau. Great.

Just talked to supercharging team and they said they are finalizing the location in the Wausau area. They are deciding between a few good locations and should have a decision soon. Hopeful, but still vague.

On August 18th, the Stettin town council apparently was favorable to authorizing a temporary site at the Marriott there. The permanent location is supposed to be at a Wausau Marriott, but according to minutes from July, there is a delay involving the power company.

Meeting Repository : Town of Stettin, Marathon County, Wisconsin

• Informative
Reactions: emupilot