Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

World Map of Model S Reservation Holders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, first post to the forum. I just signed my paperwork today (P 2159), so I thought it would be a good time to say hello, and put my pin in the map. I live in Bellingham WA 98225. Looks like I'm the first person in town to have a Model S. Very excited!

KJWCanary, Welcome and Congrats on the paperwork. Still floundering on color here but close. Blue, Green, or Black. Okay, or Dolphin Gray. Can you share your Design choices and reasoning while they are still fresh in your head? Thanks.

I signed paperwork on 8/17. This forum was the best resource for sorting out the options and finalizing my decisions on options. Robert's comments on my post asking for advice were particularly helpful. I'm RN006019, and can't wait. Hope we can arrange a Boston area event!

another atlanta guy

Congratulations! We are expecting the first Model S (Sig 105) in Atlanta in about a month. Well, you know, whenever Sig 105 comes out ...

You may want to join us in the "Tesla Motor Fans - Atlanta" group on Facebook.

That's a cool product line you have there, 4sevens.

i am not usually a facebook guy but i figured i should join the club too. res 6652 here in alpharetta. i would love to see the model s without having to travel to miami or dc.

congrats on the delivery in advance!
shawn

i am not usually a facebook guy but i figured i should join the club too. res 6652 here in alpharetta. i would love to see the model s without having to travel to miami or dc.

congrats on the delivery in advance!
shawn

To those of you in Atlanta waiting for yours - I'll be happy to give you a ride when I get mine in Nov/Dec.

If you're in tucker, ga and need to top off feel free to drop by my house as well haha

To those of you in Atlanta waiting for yours - I'll be happy to give you a ride when I get mine in Nov/Dec.

If you're in tucker, ga and need to top off feel free to drop by my house as well haha

that sounds great...i'm usually in the tucker area once a week at least for work. just got off the phone with the tesla guys...unfortunately no news on the atlanta store or a get amped event coming here yet.

that sounds great...i'm usually in the tucker area once a week at least for work. just got off the phone with the tesla guys...unfortunately no news on the atlanta store or a get amped event coming here yet.

They should work out some kind of program where owners can give test drives with a predetermined format and get paid for it. It could be cheaper than what they pulled off in these past few weeks. Also if the potential customer buys maybe there is a referral fee :)

I'd be glad to that hehe.... though I'm sure there are lots of other legal/liability issues... what is some 16 year old wants to test drive - how do you refuse and if not and they test drive and wreck it? lol

I've made three changes to the map settings:
  1. Entries are now moderated (so I can QC items before they're added)
  2. Scroll-zooming is enabled
  3. Markers are now auto-aggregated regionally. The level of aggregation depends on the zoom level.
The auto-aggregation isn't working entirely elegantly, but it's better than having 1000 flags densely overlaid; it also speeds up the maps markedly.

Feedback is always welcome.

Yeah, it's doing the same for me. When I zoom in using the "+" button, it goes in and then right back out.

Nothing happens when I click on the aggregate number, where I would expect it to zoom in (like at www.carstations.com ).

The pop-ups when I mouse over an aggregate number are annoying, mostly because the map jumps around.

I'm running Firefox something on Linux.