Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

World Map of Model S Reservation Holders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did you hear "store" or "service center"? Does Natick have a big mall?
I don't recall, but it would be folly for Tesla not to have both. The Natick Mall is one of the region's largest, and definitely has the "usual suspects" of high-end mall stores: Niemann Marcus, Nordstrom's, Lord & Taylor, Tiffany, Tourneau, Burberry, etc.
So, I expect they'll get a slot in that mall.

Conveniently, directly across the street from Nordstrom, there's some commercial property that looks to be an old office building with a big parking lot; Google Streetview shows that the property with a big "Available" sign at the entry. This might be the property Tesla has secured for a service center. (Look on the southeast corner of Speen St and Superior Dr.)

Ok, it's not silly. We have 1 Roadster per 95,000 residents in Sarasota County. Wow, higher density than the whole of Vermont! Actually there's 2 more snowbird Roadsters here right now so if we count them.... :wink:
Wait, I already counted the snowbirds up here! Oh, and by the way, the Roadster density in my county is 1 per 28,936 residents. :biggrin:

@hj-45: You must be in Concord or somewhere thereabouts? I'm about 90 mi North of Concord. I drive my Roadster to the Boston area every couple of months.
Live in Dover, NH. My S will be on the roads between Dover, Portsmouth, Exeter, and Seabrook mostly. Is this Henry with a red roadster? Tried to talk to you at the "Revenge of the Electric Car" showing, but my 7 year old had school the next day and we had to leave.

greetings from switzerland... i upgraded my s reseravation 3 weeks ago to a signature s version (it took over 3 weeks till my profile was updated) - but - it's fantastic - as a roadster owner i am now #7 in switzerland. tesla told me, that in europe it probably will get 2013 if i get the car - with loads of luck x-mas 2012...
raumgleiter

greetings from switzerland... i upgraded my s reseravation 3 weeks ago to a signature s version (it took over 3 weeks till my profile was updated) - but - it's fantastic - as a roadster owner i am now #7 in switzerland. tesla told me, that in europe it probably will get 2013 if i get the car - with loads of luck x-mas 2012...
raumgleiter

Welcome! And congrats on #7 in Switzerland.