Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Your Ideal Model 3 Color Configuration

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like Midnight Silver metallic, a current Tesla color.

upload_2016-4-1_10-34-48.png

s-l16001.jpg

upload_2016-4-1_10-34-48.png

s-l16002.jpg

Last edited:
Think outside the box, folks. Many are assuming the existing color palette of the S and X will be your only choices for the 3. What other colors peek your interest? Remember, The 3 is a different car and so it's colors should reflect it's personality as well as yours.

Prior to the reveal wanted black, until I saw a red MS at the Store I was putting down my deposit in. I thought the red looked sweet! But now that I see all of that tinted glass on the roof I'm thinking black again. I just don't go for that 2-tone look. As for the interior I'm thinking black or gray. Sorry about being so boring HookBill.

• Funny
Reactions: HookBill
Before seeing it I'd said Pearl white metallic with white interior. (Yeah, I don't have kids. And I keep my cars very clean.) But that silver was gorgeous. I could do the exact one that was in the middle of the stage - silver with white interior.

I hope Tesla continues to expand their color palette. The original offerings all but monochromatic but they've made some reasonable additions since. If I were choosing among today's options? We'll go with either the red multi-coat, the titanium metallic, or midnight silver metallic. Otherwise I'd be open to lots of options. I wonder if they'd consider offering the signature red? It's a stunning color and since there won't be any signature Model 3s...

As for the interior, I really like the two-tone grey we have in our Model S. Leather and cloth would both be viable options for us. The one thing we're certain about is that we're not wild about a black interior.