Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

057 Technology

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, this is not ment to be a moderator note or anything, because I have zero clue about any of this. I have been reading along with this thread, out of curiosity.

The last post from wk057 might have been when @cbdream99 mentioned, but as I was looking at this, I saw they were on TMC a bit ago, reviewing this thread.

View attachment 983985

So again I want to be clear that I have no idea what any of that might mean, or who might be logged in under that account, or any of that. I just was curious when the last time they logged in here was, and they happened to be logged in and saw they looked at it a bit earlier this evening.

Hopefully there is an update to at least some of this by whomever is operating that account.
Yup. Inquiring minds want to know. What's going on with you guys. We see you're looking ... any clue is a good clue ... best wishes!

Reactions: cbdream99
The signs have been there for months if not much longer. Unfortunately the silence is about all the confirmation you need.

That last post was a particularly crappy one, chastising the customer with hand waving and technical dismissal of the concern instead of addressing why they haven’t heard beans from a company they gave thousands of dollars to in nearly a month.

Reactions: SoCal Buzz
I just called their local and 800 number and received an automated message directing me to contact them via their website. Upon submitting an inquiry there, the website showed an error submitting the request. I would REALLY like for my warranty i purchased back in 2022 to still be valid....

• Informative
Reactions: zoomer0056
Company could have been moved, happens all the time but usually every customer gets informed n things like that get advertised ahead of time.
Wk silence is def an indicator that it's either sold or shut down...

PS, how crazy would it be if Tesla bought 057 😅

Company could have been moved, happens all the time but usually every customer gets informed n things like that get advertised ahead of time.
Wk silence is def an indicator that it's either sold or shut down...

PS, how crazy would it be if Tesla bought 057 😅
Their last post on TMC said their server was transported to new location. Maybe moved and not reopened yet. Curiouser and curiouser.

I am always curious how many legacy Tesla have been manufactured from 2012-2015 (110k?), and how many of them need battery replacements .. 5-10-20%? and out of them how many of them will seek outside venue help other than Tesla, this can give some hints how busy all of them can be at any certain time.

Again, I will say that this is not ment to be a moderator comment, represent TMC, TMC moderators, etc. This is just a post from me as a regular member, since I have no idea about any of this, and am not attempting to represent anyone but myself with the following opinion.

======================================

With the above out of the way, what is Not disputable is that SOMEONE is still actively using the @wk057 account, and logging in here. My last post in this thread showed that they had logged in and looked at this thread, and when I looked right now ( "right now = 11:08 am PST October 23rd 2023), I saw that someone was actively on TMC using that account. Note that there is no moderator access needed to see this, anyone can do the same by hovering over someones user name.

Screenshot 2023-10-23 at 11.06.45 AM.png

So, We know that they saw this thread at least when I last posted, and we know that they are on TMC "right now", but yet doing nothing to address any of this. That in itself speaks volumes on whether this is a "server move" or something else.

No company would stay silent this long on a topic like this, if there was a simple explanation that would not paint things in a negative light for the company.
(again this is my personal opinion).

Lease listing on post #71 ( link ) shows

- Been listed for a month
- A Model S parked out front
- Warehouse floor show no signs of lift anchors. One would have assumed lift is necessary for efficient pack removal + install

LinkedIn is another interest info source for hints. Can kind of get an employee count...

Finally, and this is just a guess... silence maybe lawyer's gag order.

Last edited:
It's hard to imagine why he wouldn't just announce a move to a new location.
Well, if Jason sold the company, it is no longer up to him to announce stuff or handle communication. (In fact, it is very common for the terms of the sale of a company to preclude prior owners from saying anything. Sometimes for a limited time period, other times forever.)