Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

10.4 Problems - No autopilot, cruise, AP visuals or FSD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Camera warnings seem to be an issue but the reports are consistent with yours in that everything works fine, just warnings.

Dirty Tesla reported that in a video and it was also shown in this video at about 2:15.
I found that if it's really dark outside and you are driving in an area with no lights on the he side of the road, the car thinks the b-pillar cameras are blocked. This isn't new to 10.4.

• Informative
Reactions: n.one.one
2020 MX here with no AP after 10.4 update. Another thread somewhere saying a second download of .36.8.5 fixed it, some say there’s a .36.8.6 (might be refresh S/X only though). Seems like this is being widely felt on the legacy S/X so hopefully a fix pushed soon.

This is a bad release. I am turning off. 10.3.1 was a lot better. Persistence has improved and less constant small phantom braking, but most everything else is worse than before - navigation errors, software just disengaging and hard phantom braking for no reason. Also, AP not always going off when I do disengage on purpose.

Having an issue with constant parking assist errors flashing on the dash, even when driving at speeds higher than anyone would ever try to park at 😅

1FD71A0C-E890-4CCF-8671-95ACDA9C47F4.jpeg

^^ Also getting that error too. Nothing blocking parking sensors.

Hmm. I haven’t received a re-download yet. Anyone else submit a request to the FSD Beta team and via the app to re-download the software and not received it yet? I'm wondering if they're holding off for a patch.
I haven't gotten a new push yet.
I've written to the beta team as shown in the original post in this thread and I sent a second one-sentence email just asking for a new push.
I also requested service to see if that would help move things along.

Reactions: Hodginator