Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

120V to 240V Outlet--Need Help...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
'round these parts, unfortunately, that would guarantee that a rodent would eat through your cable to create the tunnel into my home. :(

Good if you don't have rodent issues in winter. :)

It doesn't show up well in the picture, but there is likely plenty of room for all but the largest rodent to squeeze past. Of course, he'd find a number of cats just waiting :)

It doesn't show up well in the picture, but there is likely plenty of room for all but the largest rodent to squeeze past. Of course, he'd find a number of cats just waiting :)

We have the same situation, except the rodent gets to go through the garage obstacle course and gain access to the house before we have 4 cats looking for a new playtoy. :)

I still just cant believe tires only last 7500 miles. My 911 P Zeros last double that. Don't like look of 19". Still think something cant be right with rims/build or something on S to cause wear in 7500 miles. Bizarre.

You don't like the 19" cyclones?

i agree that twin chargers offer very little in TX unless you fit in one of the use categories mentioned by rich