Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

17.22.46 - Perpendicular parking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think I'd ever use that feature unless it purposely parks a little closer to the car on the left like I normally do. The odds of being door dinged drop since few people, particularly commuters that park where I normally do, are by themselves. Will it auto back in? Maybe that would be useful.

• Helpful
Reactions: MelaniainLA
Hey guys,

Just received this update, with perpendicular parking in the release notes. Anyone else receive this yet and had a chance to try it out?

You should update the firmware tracker: Tesla Firmware Upgrade Tracker Web App

And pictures of the release notes would be great. But really right now you should be out testing AP2 to see if it is silky smooth on corners. :)

• Love
I don't think I'd ever use that feature unless it purposely parks a little closer to the car on the left like I normally do. The odds of being door dinged drop since few people, particularly commuters that park where I normally do, are by themselves. Will it auto back in? Maybe that would be useful.
Awesome... I've been Jonesing for an update!!! AP2?

• Love
Got

IMG_1192.JPG
?

Yes please tell us exactly what's in release notes!

Sorry about that - image of the release notes posted.

Yeah, looks like it will back in!

You should update the firmware tracker: Tesla Firmware Upgrade Tracker Web App

And pictures of the release notes would be great. But really right now you should be out testing AP2 to see if it is silky smooth on corners. :)

Posted notes, but wasn't able to get going with the firmware tracker app. Might be my account is too new? Not sure. I'm on mobile right now anyway so that's not great either haha.

Awesome... I've been Jonesing for an update!!! AP2?

Yes AP2, apologies for not being super detailed before.

Looks like I NEED to take my car in to have the tires looked at errrrr I mean the floor mat errrr whatever:
According to Electrec:
A Tesla spokesperson confirmed to Electrek that the update is not being pushed over-the-air yet, but it is being rolled into the new vehicles coming out of the Fremont factory or vehicles going into service.

You might just need to go to the Supercharger at the Service Center and be connected to their wifi.

Reactions: Algbc