They said my car is ready. I asked them to reconsider the invoice price and they said they’d look at it next week. I probably can’t get a ride to go get it for a couple of weeks at least though. Lots of hurry up and wait going on. Very curious how it all turns out. I just feel like the car won’t be reliable. It should be. But my mind is always sort of thinking it’ll be bricked one morning or strand me on the highway.
I'm in much the same boat as you, being recently semi-retired. So I'm really interested to know how this all turns out. Please do update us.
I do wonder how the salvage supercharge program, if it really does happen, will affect all of this.