Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2015 Q1 Discussion thread for Delivery numbers, Earnings Report and Conference Call

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Power was out for less then 2 hours, DWP replaced the underground transformer without issue :biggrin:.

Laptop connected to 3g just doesn't cut it for me, I am spoiled with my desktop set up & CNBC on TV.

Times like that I'm glad my 4G LTE on my phone is faster than my cable internet...Except my Note 4 doesn't have a 30 and 24 inch screens like my desktop...

Glad you are good to go :)

One important factor to look forward to is the amount of Customer Deposits on March 31st, 2015.

On December 31st, 2014 it was $257,587,000.

With the way April numbers for EU are coming in, anything less than a reiteration of previous outlook of Q2 (12500) would be a disappointment for me. Another thing to look for is the inventory which should be sharply down.

We are now preparing our supply chain and production teams to start volume builds on these new products in Q3. Production will begin at the Tesla Factory in Fremont, and in Q1 2016 will expand into the Gigafactory and accelerate significantly.

Production of stationary storage in the gigafactgory will begin in Q1 2016! I thought the last we heard was that production would start sometime in 2016.

Read the whole thing. Loving it.

No additional X delay
No lowered guidance
Aggressive growth continues
If it weren't for the strong dollar they'd be increasing gross margins even more
Volume production of storage in Fremont in Q3 and in 2016 in the GF
GF still on (ahead of original) time plan: production in 2016

No additional X delay
No lowered guidance
If it weren't for the strong dollar they'd be increasing gross margins even more

No additional X delay
No lowered guidance

Agree! Very good results and outlook!

Great report. The only possible weakness i can see, other than $ exchange rate related, is that Q2 deliveries guided at 10-11k. That seems slightly below the 40% of 55k they earlier forecast for first half of year. But given reiteration of 55k guidance may not matter. Model X on track. Margins strong. Demand rising. 55% y-o-y growth. What a great business we've all invested in.

Great report. The only possible weakness i can see, other than $ exchange rate related, is that Q2 deliveries guided at 10-11k. That seems slightly below the 40% of 55k they earlier forecast for first half of year. But given reiteration of 55k guidance may not matter. Model X on track. Margins strong. Demand rising. 55% y-o-y growth. What a great business we've all invested in.

40% of 55k is 22k, 10k + (10-11k) = 20-21k. So, slightly, but not really too significant.