Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's weird no one much got 17.35, and now we get 17.36. Hope that goes on wide rollout!

upload_2017-9-14_10-9-6.png

Do you have a link for this page?
As was said, ev-fw.com. It has cars that people self-report or automatically report new updates on as they happen because they have a token loaded from their Tesla account.

We often also find out about a new release from teslafi.com, as the two populations of cars overlap but are not identical. You can get an email from teslafi.com when anyone there gets the first new copy of a release. As @Peteybabes and I did. :D

Reactions: Peteybabes
We often also find out about a new release from teslafi.com, as the two populations of cars overlap but are not identical. You can get an email from teslafi.com when anyone there gets the first new copy of a release. As @Peteybabes and I did. :D

It's funny -- in this case, I think it was the same car that triggered the new firmware on both sites, as I got a notification from ev-fw that a new FW was reported (those go just to me -- ha ha) at the same time I got a notification from Teslafi.com.

Reactions: Peteybabes
It's funny -- in this case, I think it was the same car that triggered the new firmware on both sites, as I got a notification from ev-fw that a new FW was reported (those go just to me -- ha ha) at the same time I got a notification from Teslafi.com.
Cool! And Hank, you're cheating! :D I know it's rare we see the cars that trigger the teslafi alerts on your site, for whatever reason.

Installed today at the SC. Drove home, mainly interstate about 10 miles and didn't. Price any noticeable AP improvements. Lane keeping, lane change etc all seemed as good as .34 which was a superb release. It does now show the supercharger kWh max rated capacity.

I've finished doing my regular night time winding road test of 2017.36 and at last - unexpectedly - I have some good news to add! Unfortunately it still crossed over into the wrong side of the road on a couple of occasions and I still needed to intervene a few times, but it did not abort once during the test this time, and while a little wonky, it made its way through bends that previously it failed miserably at finding its way back into the lane much more reliably. Overall the tracking was better than it's ever been as well. I'll be uploading the video to youtube shortly but my upload is very slow so won't appear for a few hours.

I've finished doing my regular night time winding road test of 2017.36 and at last - unexpectedly - I have some good news to add! Unfortunately it still crossed over into the wrong side of the road on a couple of occasions and I still needed to intervene a few times, but it did not abort once during the test this time, and while a little wonky, it made its way through bends that previously it failed miserably at finding its way back into the lane much more reliably. Overall the tracking was better than it's ever been as well. I'll be uploading the video to youtube shortly but my upload is very slow so won't appear for a few hours.
awesome to hear for an AP2.0 car in Aussie. :) as soon as you can drive across the dirt paths in Victoria that they call "highways" in autopilot that would be awesome! haha

Reactions: conman