Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, looks like we are getting some (332k) covering. We could see more if TSLA breaks through $236...

Snap1.png

stock options picks on Twitter

stock options picks on Twitter

If anyone is interested, I've learned a crazy amount from MMAssassin on tradersplayground.com. The site looks terrible. Even so. He asked me to extend an open invite to members on here as the majority of his trading is focused around Tesla and he'd love to have knowledgeable members of the tesla community discussing daily trading.

Note: I'm plugging this because hes helped me an immense amount, he isnt selling anything, ads, or trying to get anyone to buy anything. Hes just a long time professional trader.

Also known as the 5 day SMA, see pink line below. I thought it was breaking down, but it seems I am wrong:

View attachment 210324

I was actually talking about upper boundary shown in red below. I am (still) thinking that after consolidation over last few days we can see a repeat of last Wednesday, of sorts. Probably too optimistic, but if TSLA can top $236, there is a lot of upside...
Snap1.png

Reactions: Tenable
I was actually talking about upper boundary shown in red below. I am (still) thinking that after consolidation over last few days we can see a repeat of last Wednesday, of sorts. Probably too optimistic, but if TSLA can top $236, there is a lot of upside...
View attachment 210338

I shouldn't have said "also known as". The channel you guys are discussing is distinct. I should have said "this uptrend has been closely supported by the 5 day". An observation I was following. It had a false breakdown at the end of Dec and it looks like that pattern repeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.