Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys imagine how the SP would pop up if Elon would announce M3 production and deliveries starting in June instead of July lol
Imagine, for a moment, that tesla changed from an auto manufacturer, to a transportation network, to a solar company, to an energy company allowing you to sell electricity across state and county lines... Ooops they all ready are on this pathway, although there are huge regulations related to the sale of energy if you are not a utility (i think, but those more knowledgable pls correct me here)...

View attachment 226628
yes... news that the share price had hit the line again.

I went ahead and fixed your chart for you.

teslachart.png

After years of the horizontal 160-260 action, I still stare at these SP climbs like a deer in headlights, wondering if it's really real. If it follows recent behaviour, it'll be climbing to a nice high for the weekend, and since TSLA is already in the 325-327 zone that bodes very well for a new ATH for the weekend.

The tunneling thing looks real.

Model 3 looking more and more real every day. (red looks nice)

Reuters just reported that Green Mountain Power (Vermont's largest electricity supplier... 70% of the retail market there) has introduced a deal to install a Powerwall in your house for $15/month. They are a pretty green-centric state up there, but I expect more and more utilities around the USA (and world, why not) will follow with this sort of peak-reducing practice.

After years of the horizontal 160-260 action, I still stare at these SP climbs like a deer in headlights, wondering if it's really real. If it follows recent behaviour, it'll be climbing to a nice high for the weekend, and since TSLA is already in the 325-327 zone that bodes very well for a new ATH for the weekend.

The tunneling thing looks real.

Model 3 looking more and more real every day. (red looks nice)

Reuters just reported that Green Mountain Power (Vermont's largest electricity supplier... 70% of the retail market there) has introduced a deal to install a Powerwall in your house for $15/month. They are a pretty green-centric state up there, but I expect more and more utilities around the USA (and world, why not) will follow with this sort of peak-reducing practice.
Nothing to be surprised at. The story and vision of tesla is equal to or exceeds other prior momentum equities, including google, apple, fb, etc. The leadership is first rate and the ducks have been lined up. As now we take tv viewing, serials and music distribution in a totally different paradigm than 5 years ago, so will we take energy generation and distribution. The Green Mountain Power report is just the tip of the iceberg and i'm sure many other utilities will be looking at this deal in great detail...

Guys imagine how the SP would pop up if Elon would announce M3 production and deliveries starting in June instead of July lol
Probably a 8-10% pop, we've been going up about that much each month on average over the last several month anticipating M3. If m3 is pulled in by a month, maybe it translates to the same PPS rise pull-in. OTOH, a single event like that could likely produce a very volatile price move instead of a just clean 10% rise, I hate to beat the dead horse but a squeeze is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.