Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 Investor Roundtable: TSLA Market Action

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazy Old me :), I just took your $1000 2020 PT and divided by 2 ;)

Jokes aside, I am looking at 30-35% upside from last highs of 380 by end of 2017 (thats my PT).

I also don't think a Short Squeeze will occur in this time frame. Nov earnings will not be able to provide a good color of m3 ramp, so it will only be post Feb 18, when if all goes to plan - it might occur.

disclaimer. No TA, FA or crystal balls ;)

You're funny.

I'll take higher than your price range, given the assumption and the timeline you presented.

Post this in the Bet ValueAnalyst at your own risk thread if you are so inclined.

From the Fidelity newsfeed:

Home Depot Converts 50 Rooftops to Solar Farms, Lowering its Energy Costs.

09:00 AM EDT, 08/17/2017 (MT Newswires) -- Home Depot(HD) , a home improvement specialty retailer, said Thursday that it is adding solar installations at 50 stores to expand its alternative energy portfolio, essentially creating mini solar farms out of unused rooftops.

The company said the project will cut electricity grid demand by an estimated 30% to 35% annually at each Home Depot(HD) store; the equivalent of powering 2,300 average U.S. homes for a year.

Home Depot (HD) is working with the Current, a start-up backed by General Electric(GE) on 20 solar installations at stores in New Jersey, as well as eight stores in Connecticut, Maryland and Washington, DC.

An additional 22 stores in California and New York will receive solar, of which six will utilize Tesla (TSLA) Powerpacks to store energy and dispatch additional power as needed.

"Our alternative energy projects are important elements of our sustainability and operations efforts as they reduce carbon emissions while also lowering our energy costs," said David Hawkins, vice president of labor and operations

I actually took an Uber to and from McCarran not too long ago. Actually loved the experience. You get to meet some of the most interesting people with equally interesting stories about other fares they've had. (And I tipped well.)
I took a Lyft in Chicago a few weeks back, and was terrified. My fellow passenger it seems had told him we had to hurry, and hurry he did. I would have been more at ease if it had been a Tesla as opposed to a Nissan Altima. :eek:

Let's read something positive. Stop staring at the quote for a change.

Here's something positive. This is what disruption looks like.

upload_2017-8-17_10-49-16.png

Status
Not open for further replies.