Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2017 VIN Model X Order and Delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was quite excited to hear that the manage button wasnt working for a number of folks- hoping it was related to an update in spec! It is working for me now.. everything looks the same..
Looks like that last time people lost the manage button people were about to receive the model3 updates on the model3 page. If this is any prediction something is about to happen to those orders, either timing or spec changes.

I'm in same boat, manage button not working on the X 75D which is in production, delivery by 12/21 I was last told, maybe sooner. low 73xxx.
My model 3 manage button works

interested if a 100D or P100D would post if their manage button works, I didn't see anyone in the S forum discussing this

Interestingly, our assigned VIN is within days production of this inventory car Inventory | Tesla. Yet our car is not even scheduled for building yet! Why would they make inventory cars instead of customer cars is puzzling.
Probably because they batch similar cars together for better line efficiency. Sometimes they run out of specific parts (eg. trim) so certain vehicles get further delayed. Lots of reasons why Tesla changes the build order.

Very odd circumstances with the manage button on the my tesla page. Mine has been working and still as of a couple of minutes ago working. X75D delivery scheduled late December early January.

image1 (1).jpeg
image2 (1).jpeg