Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2018.4.1 ec044c8 was detected on a Tesla Model X + What's your FW now

What's your current FW?

Votes: 29 25.7%

Votes: 67 59.3%

Votes: 16 14.2%

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • older than above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Man I want this version ASAP with it being like 0 outside still for the steering wheel. Will be nice to jump in with it already warm. It should act like the driver's seat which turns on when your preheating the car - only the seats don't really warm up until your sitting in them with pressure which kinda sucks. The wheel should be warm though as heats up pretty fast on its own. :) Now just add rear defroster and wiper defrosters, and all of this to the app please - only been asking like 3 years!

Mine is 2018.2 and that is only because it is at the SC - interestingly they updated it to that and not .4 - as far as I can tell from Teslafi none of the AP 2.5 have .4....
Same here. Mine got 2018.2 today at SC. The car is probably not queued up for 2018.4.1 yet according to the secret mothership sauce that nobody seems to understand :).

• Funny
Reactions: GOPJEW
I got the update today for 2018.4.5
Failed
Went to SC
FWD sensor is missing!!!!!

and now my car need to be in SC for 3 days to install the missing sensor then they will try to update FW of my car again...

how they forgot to include the sensor during manufacturing?! ridiculous

Oooo, so exciting. Just got notification: "Software update is available". Here's how to get it:
1) Ensure your car has strong wifi overnight.
2) Put the fob out of car range.
3) Put the fob upside down. (Like, I need you mummy, feed me.)

4) Keep Tesla App Open
5) Sleep with phone under your pillow
6) Make sure you go to bed by 8pm

The Tesla update fairy will only visit you if you meet all those conditions. He/she knows if you're naughty or nice.

• Funny
Reactions: fatmiko