Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019.12.1 Update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got it tonight, previous version was 2019.8.5

Navigate on AutoPilot
Appears to be the same note as 2019.8.5

Super Charger
Your car is now able to charge up to 150kW peak rates

High Speed Performance
Your caris now able to maintain torque and power for longer periods of time when driving at high speeds

Software Updates
You can now view details about your vehicle software by tapping Controls > Software. In addition to your current software version, you can see when there is a new software update package available to be downloaded. A download progress bar is displayed once your car is connected to Wi0Fi. After the download is complete you will continue to be able to schedule when to install the software update or install it immediately.

TeslAtari
TeslAtari has been improved to make games even more fun to play. Each game has been enhanced for full sgreen gameplay in addition to improved touchscreen controls......... We have alo added new games including 2048 and Super Breakout.

On-Route Battery Warmup
Whenever you navigate to a supercharger station, your vehicle will intelligently heat the battery to ensure you arrive at the optimal temerature to charge, reducing average charge time by 25%.

Additional Language Support
Your touchscreen and navigation voice guidance is now available in additional languages. To change the language, simply go to Controls > Display > Language or Navigation LAnguage. Please note that your vehicle must be in PARK to change your selection

web browser
your web browser has been updated to improve performance and security.

Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
To accomodate aftermarket tires and specific off-highway driving situation and track events, you can reset the TPMS sensors to trigger an alert based on the currently set tire pressure instead of the default factory value.

I just got 2019.12.1 too. However, in my case, I now have Sentry Mode. My Model X75D was manufactured on March 26, 2017 and has Autopilot 2.0, not 2.5. So I don't have Dashcam. Does this mean that I don't have access to the Sentry recordings either?
Strange that you have Sentry mode but no dashcam? So, I take that to mean in the app you can enable Sentry mode? Did you plug in a usb drive with the appropriate folder and drive format? That's where the recordings are stored for both dashcam and sentry.

Found this in https://teslatap.com/?s=what+hardware+version+do+I+have

For owners of HW2.0 cars, the addition of HW3 ECU will provide the hardware necessary for FSD but is not expected to provide the two features HW2.5 vehicles enjoy – Dashcam and Sentry mode with local video storage. We suspect the HW3 retrofit could offer at least a monochrome dashcam on HW2.0 cars, but so far it appears Tesla is limiting the feature to cars equipped with cameras that can be made to show color video from the color cameras include in HW2.5 vehicles. HW2.0 may get a limited monochrome Sentry mode to also scare those that get close to the car. The sentry mode video is uploaded to Tesla’s servers. It is not yet clear how owners can access this video.

So I am somewhat unmotivated to try actually putting the USB in again when TeslaTap says it won't work.