Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

2019/20 Orders and Deliveries [closed]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My collection went really well today, the car was literally spot on with 1 minor panel gap issue with the frunk but nothing else. The check list was a really good tool to use and really helped me make sure the car was as expected.

Car was charged to 55% and arrived home on 35%.

The service from Birmingham was also very good and nothing to complain of.

Overall, well happy! :)

Out of interest - what model have you got?

I finally got a call to say delivery confirmed for Thursday pick up from Birmingham. I asked why I hadn’t had any text messages for the entire delivery process and they said it was down to the number format on my account? I wrote it down as 077... when she said it should have been in the +44 format.
Fingers crossed for a smooth delivery!

My collection went really well today, the car was literally spot on with 1 minor panel gap issue with the frunk but nothing else. The check list was a really good tool to use and really helped me make sure the car was as expected.

Car was charged to 55% and arrived home on 35%.

The service from Birmingham was also very good and nothing to complain of.

Overall, well happy! :)

Great to hear! My first pickup opportunity (from brum) was tomorrow, but had to shift to thursday due to them choosing the exact time of my only meeting this week (winding down to my first leave since September 2019... day 1 is Model 3 pickup day :D).

I think it would be good to try to drive people to report a little on pickup experiences so that we can confirm/deny when people state its just the "noisy minority".

I finally got a call to say delivery confirmed for Thursday pick up from Birmingham. I asked why I hadn’t had any text messages for the entire delivery process and they said it was down to the number format on my account? I wrote it down as 077... when she said it should have been in the +44 format.
Fingers crossed for a smooth delivery!

I actually posted about this a few days ago. Turned out to be a relatively common problem - you'd think a simple verification would be done on tesla's side... but no.

Another happy (and relieved) customer!

I picked up my M3LR from Bristol today - two other customers were collecting their cars at the same time. The member of staff who looked after me was polite and answered all my questions, then left me (and the checklist) to it. No issues with panel gaps or paint and everything worked as it should. The car was charged to 84%, which was more than enough to get me home, nearly 100 miles away. The only 'issue' was when I asked about paperwork and was told 'that's an old checklist - we haven't issued physical paperwork for some time'.

Less than half an hour after clicking 'accept' on my phone, I was on my way. Around seven weeks from order to collection!

Yet another happy customer also collecting from Bristol. Only one small imperfection with the car (that I’ve noticed yet), a small misalignment of the driver door but nothing that bothers me. Had 83% charge and got home with 63% remaining. I’ll have a proper play tomorrow.:)

Edit: there were some mud flaps in the boot and I’ve got work to out how to fit them.

Last edited:
Reactions: markrally and phil4
Status
Not open for further replies.